True to form, the team is growing notwithstanding the current pandemic!
Bessette Notaires is in full expansion… we are currently seeking to add 2 notaries in real estate law to our offices on the South Shore of Montreal with the option of teleworking! Looking for a career in a growing company focused on your needs?
Bessette Notaires has more than 20 offices with hundreds of passionate professionals and 20 notaries. Bessette Notaires brings new energy to the profession. You now have the opportunity to build your career with a forward-looking organisation focused on the well-being of its employees. Our offices are modern, our staff friendly, stimulating, and attentive to your needs.
A notarial law professional, the incumbent will be called upon to provide legal counsel to our clients and provide all relevant information about their rights and obligations under the contract or agreement they seek to complete.
- Search the land registry for property titles;
- Validate the certificate of location;
- Set up the signature sessions with the clients;
- Verification of all documents and calculations required in the preparation of the mortgage application;
- Support the client throughout the legal process with clear explanations on the inner workings of the contracts, by answering all questions, and ensuring to meet their needs.
- Be registered with la Chambre des notaires du Québec;
- Recognised as providing exceptional client service;
- Teamwork is a must for you;
- You master the Office suite;
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills;
- Organised, rigorous, efficient and autonomous;
- Give priority to quality work and meeting deadlines;
- Have a thirst to grow with an exceptional team;
- Familiarity with the Para-Maître software, a definite advantage!
WHY BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH BESSETTE NOTAIRES?
- Competitive salary;
- Modern offices;
- Reimbursement of the Ordre’s professional fees;
- Expense account for business development initiatives;
- Free parking;
- Loyal and available team;
- Established clientele.
Want to know more? Post your CV here and now! We look forward to meeting you.