Bessette notaires is recruiting a personal law notary
Out team is growing daily all across the province of Quebec! If you want to be part of a big family… either in-branch or via teleworking, we have the position that’s right for you!
Even during the pandemic, our workload remains strong.
We are currently searching for a Personal law notary located on Montreal’s South Shore with the option of teleworking.
Let’s plan our meetings now!
You don’t live in the area… Hummm! We have solutions!
Bessette Notaires is a seasoned team that is going places. It is 17 offices with but one philosophy. Explore countless opportunities, develop your skills and talent, and contribute to a firm that invests in its personnel.
Bessette Notaires brings new energy to the profession. The offices are modern, the service friendly, and the technology cutting-edge.
Let’s talk! You will be convinced!
A law professional, the incumbent advises clients on the legal aspects of the contract or agreement under consideration and provides all the relevant information on their rights and obligations.
- Analyse client’s actual and future needs according to the specifics of the situation;
- Support the client and provide expert counsel in the matters of will preparation, estate settlement, sworn statement, protection mandate, indivision agreement, cohabitation agreement, etc.;
- Prepare legal documents in collaboration with the legal assistant;
- Prepare legal documents relevant to estate settlements or non-litigious procedures;
- Carry out client meetings (in-person/virtual) to obtain all required signatures;
- Minute contracts and post them on the relevant registries if applicable;
- Offer additional services based on the needs under personal law;
- Demonstrate to clients that our service offer is based on competitive pricing, specific rates, packages, references, etc.;
- Support the client throughout the legal process with clear explanations on the inner workings of the contracts, by answering all questions, and ensuring to meet their needs.
A dynamic firm in full expansion with its sights on covering the province of Quebec! With us… everything is possible! Our success is based on our professional, passionate, and committed team!
Let’s aim big. Let’s foresee a world of solutions! Energetic team player? We will enjoy doing great things together… as alone we may go faster, but together we always go further!
*** Long before searching for a skill, we look at the person behind the skill!
We want to meet you if you:
- Are registered with la Chambre des notaires du Québec;
- Hold a Master’s degree in notarial law;
- Are accredited for handling notarial non-litigation procedures (an asset);
- Are accredited for handling family mediation (an asset);
- Are recognised as providing exceptional client service;
- Believe teamwork is a must;
- Have proven written and oral communications skills;
- Are organised, rigorous, efficient, and autonomous;
- Give priority to quality work and meeting deadlines;
- Have a thirst to grow with an exceptional team;
- Are familiar with the Para-Maître software – a definite advantage!
- You are bilingual! Even better!
Join our big family of more than 100 employees where you can tackle multiple opportunities… We will make you shine!!!
BESSETTE NOTAIRES OFFERS:
- An exciting career;
- A dynamic work environment;
- Challenges that meet your expectations;
- A competitive salary;
- An interesting package of social benefits;
- Flexible schedules and job security;
- Skills improvement potential (continuous training);
- Reimbursement of the Ordre’s professional fees.
To know more, thank you for completing the application form at the bottom of the page ↓