Bessette notaires is recruiting a real estate notary
Our team is growing daily all across the province of Quebec! If you want to be part of a big family… either in-branch or via teleworking, we have the position that’s right for you!
Even during the pandemic, our workload remains strong.
We are currently searching for a Real estate notary located on Montreal’s South Shore with the option of teleworking.
Let’s plan our meetings now!
You don’t live in the area… Hummm! We have solutions!
Bessette Notaires is a seasoned team that is going places. It is 17 offices with but one philosophy. Explore countless opportunities, develop your skills and talent, and contribute to a firm that invests in its personnel.
Bessette Notaires brings new energy to the profession. The offices are modern, the service friendly, and the technology cutting-edge.
Let’s talk! You will be convinced!
A law professional, the incumbent advises clients on the legal aspects of the contract or agreement under consideration and provides all the relevant information on their rights and obligations.
- Minute contracts and post them on the relevant registries;
- Revise file and make required adjustments before client meetings;
- Carry out client meetings to obtain all required signatures and provide relevant legal advice;
- Support the client by ensuring that all the needs and protections that may be required are provided;
- Search the land registry for property titles;
- Validate the certificate of location;
- Verification of all documents and calculations required in preparation of the mortgage application;
- Finalize the file following the standards of the firm;
- Conformity verification of documents, calculations, drafting and posting of acts, and the final report.
A dynamic firm in full expansion with its sights on covering the province of Quebec! With us… everything is possible! Our success is based on our professional, passionate and committed team!
Let’s aim big. Let’s foresee a world of solutions! Energetic team player? We will enjoy doing great things together… as alone we may go faster, but together we always go further!
*** Long before searching for a skill, we look at the person behind the skill!
We want to meet you if you :
- Are registered with la Chambre des notaires du Québec;
- Hold a Master’s degree in notarial law;
- Are accredited for handling notarial non-litigation procedures (an asset);
- Are accredited for handling family mediation (an asset);
- Are recognised as providing exceptional client service;
- Believe teamwork is a must;
- Have proven written and oral communications skills;
- Are organised, rigorous, efficient, and autonomous;
- Give priority to quality work and meeting deadlines;
- Have a thirst to grow with an exceptional team;
- Are familiar with the Para-Maître software – a definite advantage!
- You are bilingual! Even better!
Join our big family of more than 100 employees where you can tackle multiple opportunities… We will make you shine!!!
BESSETTE NOTAIRES OFFERS
- An exciting career;
- A dynamic work environment;
- Challenges that meet your expectations;
- A competitive salary;
- An interesting package of social benefits;
- Flexible schedules and job security;
- Skills improvement potential (continuous training);
- Reimbursement of the Ordre’s professional fees.
To know more, thank you for completing the application form at the bottom of the page. ↓