Seeking to build your career in an expanding firm? To join a skilled team always at the ready to tackle exciting challenges? You want to broaden your expertise and bolster your career? Bessette Notaires has the right job for you.
Facing growing demand for its services, Bessette Notaires is searching for legal clerks for its 17 offices located on Montreal’s South Shore with teleworking possibilities during the pandemic. The ideal candidate will work in an environment with compelling advancement opportunities. A development and training program is available to start a new career. Furthermore, the support team and existing client base will provide the candidate with the ideal integration process to help with the new tasks:
- In-depth analysis of client files: reading of the offer to purchase, contents and instructions, etc.;
- Bank draft calculations;
- Preparation and drafting of bills of sale;
- Drafting, as needed, of contracts, preparation of promissory notes, drafting of wills, mortgages and other legal documents;
- Support other legal assistants, law clerks, and notaries as required.
- Hold a diploma in legal management or any other relevant training;
- Have experience in a similar position (an asset);
- Be familiar with the Para-Maître software (an asset);
- Love of teamwork;
- Master the Office suite;
- Enjoy proven written and oral communications skills;
- Be an organised, efficient, and autonomous individual.
You put the quality of work and the meeting of deadlines at the top of your list of priorities. You are keen on growing with an exceptional team. This job is for you!
WHY BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH BESSETTE NOTAIRES?
- Competitive salary;
- Modern office;
- Free parking;
- Social benefits;
- Continuous development;
- And much more…
To get in touch with our team, thank you for completing the application form at the bottom of the page.