Looking to build your career in a growing firm? To join a skilled team always at the ready to tackle new challenges? You want to develop your expertise and boost your career? Bessette Notaires has the right position for you.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Having to face a growing demand for its services, Bessette Notaires is searching for legal assistants for its 17 offices located on Montreal’s South Shore with teleworking possibilities during the pandemic. The ideal candidate will work in an environment with interesting advancement opportunities. Also, a development and training program is available to start a new career. Furthermore, the support team and existing client base will provide the candidate with the ideal integration process to help with the new tasks:
- Set-up of the initial client contact, either by phone or in writing; organisation of client meetings and responding to their requests;
- Ensuring the availability and the filing of all the required documentation to process the client’s file;
- Draft quality official documents;
- Carry out many searches to check file compliance;
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Hold a diploma in secretarial training, office or legal management or any other relevant training;
- Have experience in a similar position (an asset);
- Be familiar with the Para-Maître software (an asset);
- Offer an exceptional client experience;
- Love of teamwork;
- Master the Office suite;
- Enjoy proven written and oral communications skills;
- Be an organised, efficient, and autonomous individual.
You put the quality of work and the meeting of deadlines at the top of your list of priorities. You are keen on growing with an exceptional team. This job is for you!
WHY BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH BESSETTE NOTAIRES?
- Competitive salary;
- Modern office;
- Free parking;
- Social benefits;
- Continuous development;
- And much more…
To get in touch with our team, thank you for completing the application form at the bottom of the page. ↓