Bessette Notaires regroups 17 offices on Montreal’s South Shore and is growing! With its modern offices, friendly service and cutting-edge technology, Bessette Notaires brings new energy to the profession. It also pays close attention to the needs of its personnel. The team is friendly, stimulating, available, and attentive to your needs. The autonomous team approach allows for exciting individual responsibilities while also providing relevant support when needed.
With or without experience in the legal environment, we are ready to welcome you and provide the necessary training.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Prepare and deposit bank drafts;
- Post the income in the In Trust account and track the available funds;
- Execute the disbursements;
- Audit the list of outstanding cheques and amounts due to clients;
- Balance the In Trust account and file supporting documentation;
- Make deposits as needed.
WE WANT TO MEET YOU IF:
- You hold a Vocational Studies Diploma in accounting or any other relevant training;
- You have a minimum of two (2) to (3) years of experience with accomplishments that you are proud of;
- If you are already familiar with the legal environment and/or the Para-Maître software, that’s even better;
- You are recognised for the quality of your work and your thoroughness;
- You are organised, efficient, and autonomous in your work;
- You enjoy teamwork;
- You master the Office suite;
- You have proven written and oral communication skills;
- You aspire to grow within the ranks of an exceptional team.
If you want to know more, send us your CV ⇓